Ready....set....cook! (and bake)
The Nitty Gritty's (T'c & C's)
1. This promotional competition ("competition") is organised by Beagle in Mind and its Trustees ("promoter")
2. The competition is open to anyone from any country who abides by the competition requirements, excepts any employee, trustee, director, member, partner or consultant or any person who controls, or is controlled by, the promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, trustee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person directly or indirectly in control or controlled by Beagle in Mind or its affiliates ("disqualified persons").
3. The competition is valid globally and entering gives the promoter permission to use entered material and photographs for future posts in print, digital and social media at the promoter's discretion.
4. By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the promoter deems necessary.
5. The competition commences on 9 January 2020 and ends on 19 March 2020 both days inclusive.
6. The prizes ("prizes") includes the following:
a. Title and runner up title of BiM Best recipe 2020. Winner: (one) hard copy of the printed recipe book. Winner's hamper to include a digital copy of the book and a stationery hamper from Beagle in Mind. Runner up receives a digital copy of the recipe book. 6 (six) entries will be selected for a recipe card set and participants whose recipes were selected will win a set of cards. (The last prize listed is dependent on entries received and funds raised)
7. To stand a chance of winning any of the prizes listed in clause 6a participants must:
Send in a complete recipe (list of ingredients + step by step instructions). 2 Pictures (one capturing participant's beagle/s watching you preparing the recipe or "getting involved" - bowl licking, etc, and one waiting to enjoy the finished product or enjoying the finished product). All e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online entry form.
Entry "fee" is an option of two people (either via form or a screenshot of doing it via the MySchool app) adding Beagle in Mind as a MySchool beneficiary OR R25 donation OR a donation to Beagle in Mind's Backabuddy.co.za fundraising campaigns
8.Prize winners will be selected taking into account such things as originality, health benefits, fun, participation and interaction with Beagles as seen in photographs. If tied multiple participants will be put into a draw. The winners will be announced no later than 1 April 2020
9. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the competition period, provided that participants complete the competition entry requirements set out in Rule 7 above each time.
ALTERNATIVE HEALING & BLOG DISCLAIMER
Alternative healing articles and any other advice featured in this blog do not claim to replace any conventional veterinary treatment. This is an educational blog for Beagle owners to read about alternative options that we as Beagle owners have tried ourselves and seen positive outcomes. We do not post anything we have not experienced positively and will never endorse anything in which we do not believe through positive experience.
Kinesiology and other healing modalities do not diagnose, cure or prescribe, as these activities are the prerogative of veterinarians. Kinesiology may provide a different, energy-based approach to allergy support, and potentially allow for a reduction in the use of corticosteroids. As a kinesiologist, I believe that allergies, just like other ailments, may have an emotional and/or mental aspect which is worth addressing. As such, this modality represents a valid complementary therapy to veterinary care.